No: 9240-LT - FREE updates until November 2009
The CJ4 Multifunctional Diagnostic Tool
part number 9240-LT includes all to get started in order to
retrieve OBD-II generic Diagnostic Information and test sensors, actuators
& electrical circuits with the built in dual channel labscope
In addition it is ready to be upgraded to
retrieve enhanced information and perform enhanced testing with the
addition of the upgrade kit 9252-LT (optional)
The 9240-LT includes CJ4 scan tool. The CJ4 is a
TOP 20 award winner multifunctional diagnostic tool with scanning and
9240-LT main functions and features:
- OBD-II Generic scanning
- Two channels automotive labscope with one test lead included
- Expansion port
- Screenshot capture
- Internet updates
A built-in automotive labscope allows testing sensors, actuators and
electrical circuits. Making it easier and faster to verify fault codes as
diagnostic testing is performed.
The CJ4 9240-LT retrieves global OBD-II diagnostic information from most
models of; Acura, Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet,
Chrysler, Daewoo, Dodge, Eagle, Ford, Geo, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai,
Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda,
Mercedes Benz, Mercury, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Plymouth,
Pontiac, Saab, Saturn, Seat, Skoda, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen and
The CJ4 9240-IR package contains the PC application
BENEFITS OF THE CJ4 9240-LT:
- A powerful scantool with a labscope function.
- Illuminated 128x128 pixels LCD display.
- Powered by vehicle (No batteries needed)
- Bilingual operation, English and Spanish.
- USB and serial communication ports.
- Internet upgradeable.
- Screenshot capture for later view or PC download.
Optional Accessories for the CJ4 9240-LT:
Enhanced upgrade kit (turns the 9240-LT into a 9240-IR ProPack)
- High tech patented
battery tester (Conductance testing).
Secondary Ignition Probe
Wireless Bluetooth module
- Scanmaster OBDII PC based application
FUNCTIONS OF THE CJ4 SCAN TOOL:
- Retrieve and clear trouble codes.
- P0, P1, P2, P3, U0 and U1 DTCs.
- English and Metric units of measure.
- Freeze Frame Data, Monitor Status.
- Readiness status.
- Supported OBD-II parameters.
- Turns off "Check engine" lights
- Complete parameter names.
- Vehicle ID (Mode 9)
- Graph cursor.
- It displays MODE 6 information.
- OBD-II connector locator help.
- Protocols supported CAN, J1850, ISO9141, KWP 2000, ISO 14230-4, SAE
J1979, SCI and CCD